Gags Tandon speaks to AI:PRO's Sports Scientist, Simon Brundish, as well as physiotherapist Marty Loughran about Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's injury. Marty is a professional physiotherapist at The Performance Lab and a huge Liverpool fan.
In this edition of Fatigue Index, topics include:
- Different types of knee injuries
- What is the exact injury has Ox suffered
- What length of time can we expect a player to be out for these injuries
- Pro view on Ox's absence, will it be more than 6 months in their view?
- Does fatigue play a part in Ox's injury or was it purely bad luck?
- Discuss Joe Gomez's injury
- Have Liverpool had bad luck with injuries?
Get all of this and more on the latest Fatigue Index Podcast.