Gags Tandon speaks to AI:PRO's Sports Scientist, Simon Brundish, as well as physiotherapist Marty Loughran about Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's injury. Marty is a professional physiotherapist at The Performance Lab and a huge Liverpool fan.
In this edition of Fatigue Index, topics include:
- Different types of knee injuries
- What is the exact injury has Ox suffered
- What length of time can we expect a player to be out for these injuries
- Pro view on Ox's absence, will it be more than 6 months in their view?
- Does fatigue play a part in Ox's injury or was it purely bad luck?
- Discuss Joe Gomez's injury
- Have Liverpool had bad luck with injuries?
Get all of this and more on the latest Fatigue Index Podcast.
Upgrade to AI Pro for instant access to this and loads more member-only content!
Already a member? Login to access