Mark Moraghan narrates the fourth episode of League Of Our Own, topics include:
- Liverpool now have a similar aura to Ferguson’s Manchester United teams
- The three worst players on the pitch versus Aston Villa
- Peevish, almost obsessed, comments by Pep Guardiola post-match
- A change in how the team performs every season
- Is Mane a diver?
- Fixing the farce of VAR
- The Champions League game nobody wanted
- The clean sheet situation
- Pep’s full-back spending spree
- Angelino ruined by Salah
- Poor old Martin Tyler having a tough time
- Henderson’s brilliant cross and Sadio’s poaching
- An iron grip on the most important match of the season
- Winning a league game against fourth-placed Manchester City
- What a time to be alive!
- Anfield’s greatest ever goal?
- Who makes the best brew?
- The perfect Klopp performance
- Fabinho man of the match
- How much are the midfielders contributing?
- Five years of Desi
- Imagine being Duncan Castles and Andy Gray
- Brexit bingo and the Mitchell brothers on Match of the Day
Guests include Trev Downey, Karl Matchett, Dave Hendrick, Gags Tandon, Simon Brundish, Dan Kennett, Nina Kauser, Jonathan Norcroft, Jan Molby, Dan Rhodes, Eddie Gibbs, Guy Drinkel, James Pearce, Neil Jones, Harinder & Mo Chatra.
All this and more on League of Our Own!