Mark Moraghan narrates the seventh episode of League Of Our Own, topics include:
- Witnessing the best ever Liverpool side?
- Henderson’s tennis ball trophy
- Controlled beautiful football
- Comparing today’s team with the 1987/88 vintage
- Bootroom 2.0
- Evolving into mini media companies
- Not ever arsed about Man City anymore
- Utterly forlorn Tyler
- Mourinho wasting talented footballers
- FSG brilliant versus the asterix-driven finances of other clubs
- Comedy team talks
- View from the Main Stand singing the title song
- Best individual pressing performance ever
- What gameplan can beat us?
Guests include: Trevor Downey, Dave Hendrick, Karl Matchett, Gags Tandon, Dan Kennett, Dan Rhodes, Simon Brundish, Jan Molby, Nina Kauser, James Pearce, Jon Northcroft, Chris Pajak, Eddie Gibbs, Mo Chatra, Hari Sethi and Jim Boardman.
All this and more on League of Our Own!