Daniel Rhodes and Paul Dalglish try to pick apart the tactical elements of the 1-0 victory over Huddersfield, topics include:
- Line ups - why Lallana, and why in the front three? Moving Shaqiri back into midfield
- Does the early goal influence our tactics?
- Attacking fluency gone? No big chance since Chelsea away.
- Gomez at right-back? Does he drift inside too much?
- Are we seeing an evolution of Klopp as a tactician?
- Did Sturridge and Salah link up well? One of the top passing combos.
- How did Firmino get on in the attacking midfield role when he came on?
- Should we switch to a 4-2-3-1 or adapted 4-3-3 to be more like Man City against the bottom 14 sides.
All this and more on Tactics Weekly!
Upgrade to AI Pro for instant access to this and loads more member-only content!
Already a member? Login to access