Daniel Rhodes and Paul Dalglish pick apart possibly the best game of the season, particularly in terms of the tactical elements.
- Liverpool sticking with the same line-up, and how Brighton set up to nullify the Reds’ threats.
- Did Robertson and Alexander-Arnold push on too far, thus reducing the influence of the midfielders in attack?
- What is the best solution to breaking a side who are looking to cut off all your passing lanes? Go over, go around or go through? And what would that look like for this current Liverpool side?
- One moment of brilliance in the box built on the transition routine Klopp’s team go over on a weekly basis in training.
- How much risk should Alisson take in possession?
- A look ahead to the Leicester City game, and how the Foxes might threaten us without Vardy in their side.
All this and more on the Tactics Weekly Podcast!
Upgrade to AI Pro for instant access to this and loads more member-only content!
Already a member? Login to access