Daniel Rhodes hosts Paul Dalglish and Hamzah Loonat-Khalique to pick apart the Reds' 2-1 victory over the Foxes, topics include:
- Team news and selection/tactical changes
- Klopp’s explanation before the game about familiarity and stability in midfield?
- Splitting the game into four different chunks?
- What worked in the opening period?
- What went wrong in midfield?
- What changed leading up to half-time?
- Why did it continue after the start of the second half?
- Were there any tactical changes at half-time?
- Who is to blame in the Alisson blunder, and how much risk should he take?
- How well did we see the game out?
- Will the throw-in coach add anything?
All this and more on the Tactics Weekly Podcast!