Daniel Rhodes hosts Paul Dalglish and Gavin Jones to pick apart the Reds' two victories over Southampton & PSG, topics include:
- Klopp's decision to switch the system for Shaqiri versus Southampton, and how he influenced our defending in transition.
- Salah as the striker and how the other three worked to create space for him.
- Fan perceptions of on ball and off ball performances.
- Run through of the goals and Liverpool's ability on set pieces this season.
- The midfield in the PSG game and the intensity is shown by all three who seem to know the system better than anyone else.
- Educated risks from both managers and the bravery for Liverpool's full-backs to continue forward even when they were leaving Neymar and Mbappe behind them.
- Anfield expecting a winning goal even after PSG equalised
- A brief look ahead at the Chelsea doubleheader and potential line-ups
All this and more on Tactics Weekly!
Upgrade to AI Pro for instant access to this and loads more member-only content!
Already a member? Login to access