Daniel Rhodes and Paul Dalglish look back at the mighty Reds' victory at the Ethiad, and the overall tie, topics include:
- Guardiola's attacking line up and tactical approach
- How much City dominated in the first half, but failed to create any other big chances other than the goal
- Who was at fault for Jesus' opening strike?
- Trent's performance and suitability to the role
- Wijnaldum as the number six and Liverpool's deep narrow midfield
- Going over the penalty decisions and offside law confusion
- Pep's reaction at half-time and how that impacted the home side in the second half
- Going over Salah's ability to deal with pressure and Firmino's pressing presence
- Who would we prefer in the semi-final?
- And would Guardiola still get into Paul's combined team??
All this and more via Tactics Weekly on AI Pro!
Upgrade to AI Pro for instant access to this and loads more member-only content!
Already a member? Login to access