Daniel Rhodes hosts Dan Kennett, Phil Barter and Simon Brundish to discuss the controversial defeat away at Tottenham on Saturday evening.
- [ ] Line-ups, tactics and team selections
- [ ] Match summary and breakdown between sending offs
- [ ] Discussion of the best chances in the game
- [ ] Run through each key decision: Jones’ sending off, Diaz’s offside, Jota’s double booking
- [ ] Salah’’s new creative role
- [ ] Alisson’s brilliance
- [ ] Defensively superb with nine men
- [ ] Are we all biased analysing this?
- [ ] The outlier of no second bookings for LFC’s opposition
- [ ] Appealing Jones’ sending off
- [ ] VAR protocols and the reaction by the club and the PGMOL after the game.
Upgrade to AI Pro for instant access to this and loads more member-only content!
Already a member? Login to access