AI Under Pressure: Bradley Cooper's Dad
Rhodesy is unwell but Darth hosts the dynamic sports science due of Barts and Si to review the 2 wins over LASK and West Ham. The lads discuss
- LASK rotation and lineups
- Who enhanced their reputation in the LASK game?
- How do we see LFC approaching the Europa League this season?
- West Ham lineups
- Summary of key match starts
- Slow start, West Ham causing us instability. LFC ineffective. Why?
- An actual penalty for Mo Salah!
- Importance of a dominant aerial performance vs a big team
- Vintage VVD
- Tactical tweaks and improved performance
- Big 10 minutes after half time with the game tied. 2 big chances for LFC, 1 for West Ham
- Masterful midfield of Szoboszlai, MacAllister, Jones. Possession control and threat!
- Are LFC a 90 point team again? Key trends and indicators that we are, key trends and indicators that we're not
- Introducting Expected Threat (XT) brought to you by the genius of MarkRStats https://x.com/markrstats?s=20
- Website: https://markstats.club/
- What is XT? How does it relate to XG? Why does it matter?
- Why LFC need to improve defensively by 40%
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.