Dan Kennett hosts this Under Pressure podcast and he's joined by Simon Brundish and Daniel Rhodes for a special Analytics 101 - well 102! On this second part of a doubleheader, the Team go through the data analysis and presentation/interpretation of data they use for every Under Pressure podcast you listen. If you want to know what goes on behind the scenes and how much work goes into every podcast, make sure you listen in!
Discussion points include:
- Basic Analytics/Measures we create based on what we collect:
- Per90 stats. Why per90? Why not totals or per match?
- Quirks with the Opta data you might not know about
- Fancy Analytics/Measures we create based on what we collect
- Analytics on physical data
- Video analysis
- How do we finalise the outputs for UP? Not only the analysis on the Podcast but charts/images used in tweets from the account.
- Key pitfalls in interpreting the data
All this and more on the AI Under Pressure Podcast. Next week the lads will look at Data Analysis and Data Presentation/Interpretation!