Darth hosts Hamzah and Si to review the monumental 6 pointer against Arsenal and the Boxing Day win at Burnley. On a packed pod the lads discuss:
* Arsenal lineup and rotation
* Impact or West Ham Caribou Cup on this game
* Sports Science explainer on periodisation and changes in our training approach
* Arsenal game key stats: Possession, Shots, XG, XT
* Recap on Arsenal's set piece strength and opening goal
* How LFC got control of the match
* Odegaard handball/VAR discussion
* Trent's elite ability part 253731
* Tsimikas injury explainer
* Endo's best game. A turning point for him with the fans?
* Endo/Jones and the platform for counterpressing
* Diaz/Gakpo struggles
* Impact of our subs
* That 5 on 1 counter attack. Trent's top speed!!!
* 2 points dropped?
* Burnley lineups and rotation. Use of subs vs previous seasons
* Did we play well?
* The Grind
* Use of Trent, are we varying how he is deployed game by game?
* Low shot quality and lack of big chances? Cause for concern or just Rafa's blanket in action?
* Paul Tierney and VAR discussion
Upgrade to AI Pro for instant access to this and loads more member-only content!
Already a member? Login to access