Jim Boardman and Jay Reid are back after missing a couple of weeks and so there is plenty to discuss this time round, not least the half dozen games the Reds have played since. The last couple of performances haven’t been much to write home about, but that draw and defeat came off the back of a good run of wins and even some clean sheets, so as demoralising as the last seven days feel, there’s still plenty to look forward to. Isn’t there?
On this week’s show:
- A look back at Toulouse away and Luton away
- A belated look back at the derby
- A look ahead to Brentford
- The Trent experiment: park it until there are players it can work with - or just scrap it?
- Using the wrong tools for the wrong job - and the damage it does
- How the Kop always pays respect where it’s due
- Small time fans trying to use Hillsborough as a weapon - yet again
- Shouldn’t match-going fans of any club be happy they can afford to go to games - without needing to mock starving children?
- PGMOL - ‘See, we aren’t the game’s only awful officials’
- PGMOL - ‘Here’s another Greater Manchester referee for a Liverpool game’
- Anny Road progress - at least cosmetically
- Do Liverpool need to start showing more respect to supposedly easier opposition?
- An Anfield crowd will love you if make the effort - but don’t just save it for the ‘big’ games!
- And best of all - Luis Diaz’s dad is free!
Upgrade to AI Pro for instant access to this and loads more member-only content!
Already a member? Login to access