In this week’s episode Jim Boardman and Jay Reid look ahead to the festive fixtures, starting with the visit of Arsenal the night before Christmas Eve, a game the Reds go into knowing it’s in their own hands to go top for Christmas.
There’s also a look back at the last couple of Reds games, including the frustration of the visit of a a Manchester United side so lacking in ambition it’s no wonder their stadium roof’s leaking.
If that one left the squad and the fans feeling down in the dumps what better way to cheer everyone up than a visit from David Moyes? He’s won more trophies than his former club from across the park in the last couple of decades, but even they’ve won at Anfield. Once.
On this week’s show:
- Where’s the famous atmosphere?
- Maybe don’t look in the Main Stand for it
- Loads of ideas on how to fix it - but are there any real answers?
- There’s more to atmosphere than singing
- What’s happened to Roy Keane? “Buzzing” about playing for a 0-0?
- Who’s that accusing others of arrogance?
- Talking of which: Quansah - confident and ambitious, not arrogant
- It really is time for Trent to be one thing or the other, not a watered down bit of both
- We’ll probably be saying the same thing again next week
- Maybe we’re biased, but Curtis Jones really should be starting against the Mancs. And needs to start against Arsenal.
- The return of Dom
- Elliott and others giving Klopp some good selection headaches
- Is it time for Nunez to have a stint on the left?
- Two legs away from Wembley
- One win away from the top of the table
- Not a bad first half of the season
Upgrade to AI Pro for instant access to this and loads more member-only content!
Already a member? Login to access