Jim Boardman and Jay Reid are back as another international break comes to and end, hoping the Reds players are all back from it in time for the early kick-off against Manchester’s other team.
With plenty of shifts put in by Liverpool players for their countries, some of those countries even appreciating their efforts rather than booing them, they come back to one of the biggest games of the season, maybe the third fixture Reds fans look for when the calendar gets released. Thanks to the powers that be over in Manchester it’s not being played at the big time of day Sky paid for. There’s little sense in why it’s kicking off so early, but at least the ref won’t have far to travel.
On this week’s show:
- Reds on their travels
- Darwin putting more fingers up to his critics
- Luis Diaz and his family Christmas
- Southgate and his Trent experiments
- Young Reds booed by saddos across the park
- Mo Salah casually winning Player of the Month
- A look ahead to LFC v City
- It’s all kicking off across the park
Upgrade to AI Pro for instant access to this and loads more member-only content!
Already a member? Login to access