Jim Boardman and Jay Reid are back with what’s left of their voices to talk about another memorable 4-3 win for Liverpool, recorded 24 hours after the Reds beat Fulham at Anfield to end the weekend second in the table. Trent’s new boots connected with the winner and the Kop went wild, with Jay and Jim in it. At this time of the season the games just keep coming and that means a midweek trip to South Yorkshire next for the game against bottom club Sheffield United - but can Liverpool afford to think for even one minute that the job’s already done? There’s at least one fairly recent game that should tell them no.
On this week’s show:
- Trent: The Scouser In Our Team
- Trent: Can we maybe give him one job at a time?
- The Grinch: Leave those goals alone
- Too sloppy too often
- Goal of the season - x4
- The difference the noise makes
- Talking of which - LASK
- The respect European fans tend to have
- Tottenham’s favourite ref
- Can refs be sworn at again now?
- The FA Cup draw - Arsenal away
- David Moyes’s ‘hot balls’
- Should we leave the FA Cup to the kids?
- A look back at the draw v City
- Getting Christmassy on the Kop
- A look ahead to Sheffield United
Upgrade to AI Pro for instant access to this and loads more member-only content!
Already a member? Login to access