Dan Kennett hosts the dynamic sports science due of Phil Barter and Simon Brundish to review the two wins over LASK and West Ham. The lads discuss:
- LASK rotation and lineups.
- Who enhanced their reputation in the LASK game?
- How do we see LFC approaching the Europa League this season?
- West Ham lineups.
- Summary of key match stats.
- Slow start, West Ham causing us instability. LFC ineffective. Why?
- An actual penalty for Mo Salah!
- Importance of a dominant aerial performance vs a big team.
- Vintage VVD.
- Tactical tweaks and improved performance.
- Big 10 minutes after half-time with the game tied. Two big chances for LFC, one for West Ham
- Masterful midfield of Szoboszlai, MacAllister, Jones. Possession control and threat!
- Are LFC a 90 point team again? Key trends and indicators that we are, key trends and indicators that we’re not.
- Introducing Expected Threat (XT) brought to you by the genius of MarkRStats https://x.com/markrstats?s=20
- Website: https://markstats.club/
- What is XT? How does it relate to XG? Why does it matter?
- Why LFC need to improve defensively by 40%
Take your Liverpool fandom to the next level with Anfield Index! Boasting over 50 free podcasts monthly, we are your premier destination for unparalleled Liverpool FC coverage. Dive deep with match previews, cutting edge post-game reviews, and the latest transfer chitter chatter. Our esteemed statistical analysis and exclusive conversations with Liverpool Legends set us apart. Experience the difference with us today, no charge or subscription required.
Prefer an ad-free listening experience? Join AI:PRO today, from only £3.33 per month.
Supercharge your support for the Reds with Anfield Index.