Gavin Jones hosts this week, as the full four man team get together for the first time this season with Paul Dalglish, Daniel Rhodes and Hamzah Loonat-Khalique enjoying the Reds' switch in formation for the victories over Red Star and Cardiff. Topics include:
- The line-ups, for both games - and which played suited the change in formation to 4-2-3-1
- How did this influence our attacking play?
- Shaqiri's creativity
- What did Fabinho add to the side and was is this Wijnaldum's perfect role?
- Should the Reds have taken more risks in the Cardiff game?
- Will Klopp stick with this formation - and/or - players for the trip to Arsenal?
All this and more on Tactics Weekly!