The Terms of Service listed below outline the rules of the ways in which you can use the Anfield Index Pro (“AI Pro”) service provided.
Use of AI Pro covers all online activity, whether it’s the AnfieldIndex.com website on desktop or mobile, or the Anfield Index App on Android or iOS. This includes browsing, signing up to AI Pro to access the content and downloading or streaming content.
Before using the service please ensure that you read the Terms of Service set out below carefully. By signing up to AI Pro you confirm that you accept these terms and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service, you must not use AI Pro.
Section A: The WYSISWYG of AI Pro
We don’t want to over complicate things for you so here is what you get.
- AI Pro will provide a minimum of five weekly podcasts (audio content) for listeners with a mix of Anfield Index podcasters as well as professionals and ex-professionals from the world of football and football media. This consists of players, managers, and any other roles in the backroom staff within a team, and the national media.
- The details of each of the shows that will be airing weekly can be found on the website here:
Section B: Free Trial & Subscriptions
At the end of the Free Trial, the subscriber will be billed for the package of choice automatically. The subscriber will be responsible for cancelling their own before the trial period ends. Note that only one trial is allowed per customer, this means you cannot use different email addresses. Any misuse of the trial will result in your account being closed, this is at the discretion of the service.
There are two packages that can be signed up for on AI Pro: Monthly and Annual.
- Monthly: a monthly subscription will give you access to all of the content produced on AI Pro in accordance with the terms and conditions for the period of time that the payment has been made for.
- Annual: an annual subscription will be discounted and will give you access to all of the content produced on AI Pro in accordance with the terms and conditions for the period of time that the payment has been made for.
Section C: Payment and cancellation policy
- All payments will be made via card. No card details will be stored on anfieldindex.com.
- Your subscription and access to the content will start on the date of the first payment.
- Your subscription will cease at the end of the subscription period.
- Your subscription is your responsibility; any delays in payment will result in loss of access to AI Pro content. We cannot guarantee that any reminders will be sent from AI Pro in terms of your payment coming up for renewal.
- Your subscription can be paused. The pause options permits you access until your current subscription ends but the next payment will not be taken until you restart your subscription. If you wish to use the pause option, you will not have access after your subscription end date mentioned in Clause C3. This option allows you to stop paying but not end subscription and avoid re-subscribing in the future.
- AI Pro may cancel your subscription, or its provision of the service, at its reasonable discretion.
- You have the right to cancel your subscription and to receive a full refund of any payment made up to 14 days after the start of subscription as mentioned in Clause C2.
Section D: Licencing, Intellectual Property and Social Media
- All content provided through the Service is the property of AI Pro.
- Quoting a couple of sentences is allowed but please link back to the source. To quote anything more than the length of a tweet please request permission from the copyright holder by emailing [email protected]
- You are granted a licence to the content that can be rescinded at any time. Your licence is non-exclusive and gives you access for a limited time to download or stream content through AI Pro for your personal and non-commercial use during the time that you have subscribed.
- You cannot copy, redistribute, or broadcast any part of the content provided by AI Pro.
- You agree to provide credit to Anfield Index if you post any statistics from our Podcasts or articles on another blog, forum, social media network or any other platform.
- You agree to give credit to @AnfieldIndexPro on twitter if you tweet any statistics from our Podcasts.
Section E: Terms of Service Amendments
- These Terms of Service can be changed at any time without any notice.
- Subscribers must ensure that they check the Terms of Services frequently.
Section F: Service Operations
- com will make every effort to ensure that the AI Pro service is operational at all times.
- Any technical issues may result in temporary
- Refunds will not be given for any temporary loss of access
Section G: Limitation
- Nothing in this agreement limits our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or for any other matter that we cannot exclude or limit as a matter of law.
- To the greatest extent permitted by law, AI Pro excludes all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to the Service or any content on it, whether expressed or implied.
- Except in the case of events falling under clause F1 above, AI Pro liability for any loss or damage caused by the Service, including (but not limited to) any loss or damage caused by errors, viruses or bugs arising in the Service or from your use of the Service, shall be capped at the Subscription Fee paid by you.
Section H: Account, Confidentiality & Service
- You must treat your account details, including your password, as confidential, and not disclose them to any third party.
- If you know or suspect that anyone other than you may know your user identification code or password, you should contact us urgently on [email protected]
- You are responsible for any activities that occur within your account. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any loss or damage which may arise as a result of any failure by you to keep your password or account confidential.
- You will be able to add comments to some parts of the Website, App and the Service. AI Pro does not strictly moderate comments. However, AI PRO does maintain the right to remove comments which it deems offensive (“Offensive Comments”), and to suspend or terminate accounts which post Offensive Comments.
Section I: Privacy
Section J: Governance
- This agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
- Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms of Service or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
Section K: Warranties
- The content provided via the Service, and any content which can be downloaded from the Service, is provided for general information only.
- Although AI Pro makes reasonable efforts to ensure that information provided is accurate and up to date, AI Pro makes no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Section L: Full agreement
- This supersedes and extinguishes all previous agreements, promises, assurances, warranties, representations and understandings between them, whether written or oral, relating to its subject matter.