Liverpool Fan Clubs in North America
Soccer is becoming more and more popular every year in the United States. The USMNT’s matches at the World Cup in Qatar as well as the CONCACAF Gold Cup’s crown have certainly additionally boosted the sport’s popularity in North America. We should also mention the likes of David Beckham and Zlatan Ibrahimovic as two high-profile stars who offered a lot to the American strongest soccer league by sharing their presence even in the latter stages of their careers.
‘More and more Americans are thus following soccer on a weekly (some even on a daily) basis.’ Told us Mark Vighan, Soccer betting expert at leading US betting picks site BettingPicks4You.com.
English Premier League, being the strongest soccer league on the planet, is the most popular amongst US soccer aficionados. Manchester United, Liverpool, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, and Manchester City are the league’s most popular and strongest teams. We’ve witnessed the rise of the likes of Manchester City and Liverpool and their exciting title battles over the last several years.
How Liverpool got so many fans in the United States in recent years?
Liverpool have experienced a golden era under Jurgen Klopp. The German manager has transformed the team into a genuine title contestant in all competitions thanks to a brilliant job in successive transfer windows. He created a team with the likes of Virgil van Dijk, Mohamed Salah, and Sadio Mane as the main stars. They have led Liverpool to some glorious moments in both Premier League and UEFA Champions League in the last several years.
One thing leads to another as the global expansion of soccer was paired with Liverpool’s sudden rise featuring the new aforementioned stars of the game. Liverpool now have an amazing fan base across the United States. The number is only expected to grow in the years to come.
Where can I find Liverpool fan clubs in North America?
Liverpool are now officially the most popular English team among the Americans. As such, it has fan bases all over the country. If you are in the United States but don’t know where you can gather around with your fellow Reds supporters, stay tuned and enjoy the following list of places. The US Liverpool fan clubs are as follows, in alphabetical order:
- Albuquerque – The Craftroom
- Atlanta – Fado’s Irish Pub
- Austin Texas – BD Riley’s
- Baltimore – Smaltimore
- Barbados – Wendy’s Sports Bar
- Bermuda – Docksider Pub & Restaurant
- Birmingham, Alabama – Johnny Brusco’s
- Boston, Cambridge – Phoenix Landing
- Calgary – The Cat ‘n Fiddle
- Carlsbad – Senor Grubbys
- Charlottesville – Random Row Brewing Co.
- Chattanooga – Party Fowl
- Chicago – AJ Hudson’s Public House
- Cincinnati – Rhinehaus
- Cleveland – Iggy’s Bar
- Colorado Springs – The Great British Food Company
- Columbus – McClellan’s Pub
- Costa Rica – OLSC Costa Rica
- Dallas – Londoner Pub
- Delaware – Catherine Rooney’s
- Des Moines, Iowa – The Royal Mile
- Denver – The Abbey Tavern
- Detroit – Thomas Magee’s Sporting House Whiskey Bar
- Durham Region – Courtyard Pub
- Edmonton – The Cabin Pub
- Fort Lauderdale – Kelly Brothers Irish Pub
- Halifax – Durty Nelly’s Irish Pub
- Hampton Roads – 80/20 Burger Bar
- Houston – Hugh’s O’Connors
- Indianapolis – Union Jack Pub
- Kansas City – Chicken N Pickle
- Kentucky – Molly Malone’s Irish Pub
- Knoxville – Alliance Brewing
- Long Beach – Gallagher’s Pub
- Los Angeles – Joxer Daly’s
- Madison – Danny’s Pub
- Miami – Present in most cities of Miami & Miami Beach
- Milwaukee – Three Lion’s Pub
- Minneapolis – Brits Pub
- Murfreesboro – Party Fowl Murfeesboro
- Nashville – Donelson
- New England – Sutton
- New Haven – Trinity Bar and Restaurant
- New Jersey Shore – PJ Sweeney’s
- New York – 11th St Bar
- Oklahoma – Skinny Slims & White Lion Pub
- Omaha – NE
- Orange County – Rock and Brews
- Orlando – Harp & Celt
- Pasadena – Lucky Baldwins Pub
- Philadelphia – The Victoria Freehouse and Urban Saloon
- Phoenix – Crown Public House
- Portland – A. Bar
- Puerto Rico – Café 413
- Raleigh – London Bridge Pub
- Richmond Virginia – Penny Lane Club
- Sacramento – FieldHouse American Sports Pub
- Saint Louis – Amsterdam Tavern
- San Antonio – The Winchester
- San Diego – Henry’s Pub
- San Francisco – Kezar Pub
- San Francisco Bay – Chief Sullivan’s
- Seattle – St Andrew’s Bar & Grill
- South Carolina – OLSC South Carolina
- Tampa Bay – Molly Malone’s Irish Pub
- The Palm Beaches – The Irish Brigade
- Toronto – Elephant & Castle
- Vancouver – The Butcher & Bullock Pub
- Washington – Queen Vic British Pub
So, if you have just started watching soccer and if you are not sure which team to cheer for, just visit one of the mentioned pubs in your area and we’re sure you’ll have a great time learning more about Liverpool and watching their games live with fellow supporters from your local community.
If you want to check the latest betting picks, visit www.bettingtips4you.com.