On the latest RAW, Trev Downey, Karl Matchett and Dave Hendrick assess the performances and analyse the key moment from Liverpool’s 1-3 win at LASK. The lads also cover many topics, besides.
- The team selection is discussed, especially the incredibly raw right side of the pitch which caused a lot of pressure to come on an experimental midfield.
- The lads look at the contributions of Ryan Gravenberch and Stefan Bajcetic in particular and ask if it’s wise to persist with our new tactical model.
- Endo’s patchy outing is discussed.
- Darwin Nunez comes under examination too, with his “number 9” play and his cool penalty coming in for particular praise.
- Lastly, there’s a lot of talk about getting some adults in the room in the shape of MacAllister, Gomez and the outrageously effective pair of Szoboszlai and Salah.
- A Europa League away win which followed a familiar pattern for the season but once the results continue in the same vein, RAW will be fun.
— AnfieldIndex (@AnfieldIndex) September 22, 2023
Take your Liverpool fandom to the next level with Anfield Index! Boasting over 50 free podcasts monthly, we are your premier destination for unparalleled Liverpool FC coverage. Dive deep with match previews, cutting edge post-game reviews, and the latest transfer chitter chatter. Our esteemed statistical analysis and exclusive conversations with Liverpool Legends set us apart. Experience the difference with us today, no charge or subscription required.
Prefer an ad-free listening experience? Join AI:PRO today, from only £3.33 per month.
Supercharge your support for the Reds with Anfield Index.