That lot are coming over from across the park and Jim Boardman and Jay Reid are looking forward to another derby day clash with the happy neighbours. With referees dominating so much of the talk for Reds fans lately it’s a bit of a change to be up against the side that haven’t stopped talking about officials since long before they last won a trophy. And that’s a very long time.
Also this week:
- More thoughts on the Anfield Road upper tier debacle
- Yet another early kick-off and still more to come
- How did the Reds players out on international duty get on?
- Do we stick the left-back at left-back now the left-back is out?
- Gakpo feeling at home?
- Nunez helping his club keeper - sort of
- The experts on the FA’s independent panel
- Modern footballer’s food - where’s the sausage and egg?
- How to react to TV cameras in Liverpool
- Derby day!
- Make some noise!
Upgrade to AI Pro for instant access to this and loads more member-only content!
Already a member? Login to access